Merry Christmas, readers! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas time, with your family & friends. I also wish you a very Happy New Year, when 2019 finally arrives.
Over the festive holiday, we will be taking our own advice & benefitting from a complete break. So there will be no more new blog posts until after 2nd Jan 2019.
In the meantime, you might like to catch up on any key posts you missed. These are our most popular (Top Ten) posts for 2018.
In order, from the most viewed posts during the year. Here are the top ten Customer Insight Leader blog posts of 2018:
(1) Our definition for the term ‘Customer Insight’
(2) How to create a Stakeholder Map
(3) How to generate insights for propositions
(4) How to measure your Marketing Effectiveness
(5) The benefits of a Competency Framework for analysts
(6) Applications of Analytics for insurance pricing
(7) Do you benefit from full breadth of Customer Insight?
(8) How to start creating a Customer Insight strategy
(9) Role Definition Workshops
(10) Setting specific goals as an Insight Leader for 2019
It has flown by, but just time to say one more time, Merry Christmas 2018…