Hot on the heels of my last post, recommending you reboot your thinking after your summer holiday, here’s another. Both another post & details of another event. For those of you more interested in the emerging world of FinTech & what that could mean for customer experience, read on.
Earlier this year, I was approached by the FinTech Network to help create an event that brought together FinTech or InsureTech innovators with existing providers. The aim is to focus more broadly on topics that matter to us here, like Customer Insight & CX.
Avoiding the pitfalls of technology for technologies’ sake, this agenda aims to focus on how such capabilities could deepen customer engagement. it’s an interesting opportunity to also hear further from technology firms & new entrants, to get a new perspective on customer insight needs for our industry.
CXC2016: Customer Experience Conference for Financial Services
Further details of the event are available on this site, where you can also download a whitepaper that builds on KPMG Nunwood’s CE Excellence index:
The CXC 2016 programme outline is the result of more than 30 in-depth research discussions with leaders of the organisations shaping the banking experience of the future. Through more than 20 hours of detailed primary research discussions, FinTech Network have been able to isolate the highest priority challenges and opportunities facing both the incumbent financial services organisations and the new wave of challenger banks in their pursuit of a customer-centric, digital banking experience.
I’m looking forward to it & think a number of you may benefit from the speakers, stands & discussions too.
Panel focussing on applying Customer Insights
Amongst the multiple streams, I will be chairing a panel on the following topic that should be of interest to regular readers:
“Generating & Using Customer Insight to Design Better Products & Experiences”
- Highlight key criteria within your analytics and research teams and how you should converge analytics and research to generate deeper insights
- Understand what best practice personalisation looks like in today’s channels and how to co-create with your customers to make it meaningful and impactful
- Discuss how to effectively measure your customer experiences and the metrics that really work
Joining me to ‘chew the fat’ on that one, will be the following distinguished panel:
- Ed Rice, Head of Digital EMEA, AIG
- Robin Peters, Business Planning and Development Director – UK Digital, Aviva
- Ian Hood, Head of Digital, Fidelity International
- Yuval Dvir, Head of EMEA Online Partnerships, Google for Work
Can’t wait to hear their views, as there should be plenty of opportunity for disagreement 🙂
Your opportunity to input
I’ll be sharing more on this event nearer the time, as well as special offer for our weekly newsletter subscribers.
Meanwhile, please send me your thoughts on this topic, or comment below. It would be great, before the event, to know your views or any questions you want asked.
Enjoy your conference season!